- American Autowire - Wiring
- Baer Brakes - Braking System
- C&R Racing, Inc. - Cooling System
- Centerforce Clutches - Clutch
- Detroit Speed, Inc. - Complete Build (Hydroformed Subframe/Subframe Connectors/Mini Tubs/QUADRALink™_
- JRI Shocks - DSE/JRi Shocks
- Mast Motorsports - Black Label LS7
- Optima Batteries - Battery
- TREMEC - T-56 Magnum
- Vintage Air - Heating/Air Conditioning
- Rushforth Wheels - Wheels
The Car: 1969 Camaro with a Mast LS7 and a T-56 Magnum Transmission
The Project: The Camaro will be receiving our DSE Hydroformed Subframe, QUADRALink™, 4 point DSE Roll Cage, Mini Tub Kit and Subframe Connectors. The car will also be receiving Baer Brakes, a DSE Super Tank 1000 Series, C&R Radiator, DSE SS Headers and a full custom 3” exhaust system.
The Owner: This is Ronnie’s first project with DSE. He chose Detroit Speed to transform his car into a Pro-Touring Camaro that will ride and handle better than he ever imagined.