- American Autowire - Wiring
- ARP – Automotive Racing Products - All Fasteners
- Bowler Performance Transmissions - Automatic Trransmission
- Classic Instruments - Instrument Cluster
- Clayton Machine Works - Pedals
- Detroit Speed, Inc. - Complete Build
- Forgeline Motorsports - Dropkick Wheels
- JRI Shocks - JRi/DSE shocks
- Vintage Air - Heater/ Air Conditioning
- Whipple Superchargers - Supercharger
The Car: A 1969 Dodge Charger R/T with a late model Hemi with a Whipple Super Charger and a Bowler built automatic transmission.
The Project: This will be a full rebuild utilizing the Detroit Speed Hydroformed Subframe and a custom built version of the Detroit Speed QUADRALink™ that will include modified pieces from our various QUADRALink™ product line.
The Owner: This is Moe's second car with us, we also built a 1970 Chevelle for him.