|The Car: DSE 1970 Camaro Test Car with a MAST Motorsports LS7.
The Project: The DSE 1970 Test Camaro is used for engineering design and development on 2nd Generation F-bodies. This car receives all of our early prototype parts for testing. We use data acquisition to collect data on the road and on the track. This Test Camaro is always evolving due to development of new DSE products.
The Owner: This Camaro is owned by DSE and will be on display at the DSE trailer at various shows across the country
- American Autowire - Wiring
- Baer Brakes - Braking System
- Bowler Performance - Bowler T-56 Transmission
- C&R Racing, Inc. - Cooling System
- Centerforce Clutches - Clutch
- Detroit Speed, Inc. - Complete Build (Hydroform Subframe/Subframe Connectors/Mini Tubs/QUADRALink™)
- JRI Shocks - DSE/JRi Shocks
- Mast Motorsports - Black Label LS7
- Optima Batteries - Battery