- Baer Brakes - 14” Rotors with 6 Piston Calipers in Matte Black
- BASF Automotive Refinish - Paint
- Black Widow Exhaust - Exhaust Mufflers
- Bowler Performance Transmissions - Built 4L85E, Capable of Handling 1000hp
- Dakota Digital - VHX Gauges
- Dapper Lighting - Headlights with Built in Turn Signals
- Detroit Speed, Inc. - Subframe and Quadralink
- Electric-Life - Door Lock Kit and Trunk Popper
- Fesler Built - Door Handles
- Focal - Speakers
- Forgeline Motorsports - 18×8 & 19×11.5 ZX3P wheels finished with satin bronze centers & transparent smoke outers
- Gillin Custom Design - Custom Console, Packaging Tray and Trunk and Reshaped and Re-Wrapped the Stock Seats with Hydes Leather.
- Hankook Tire USA - 245/35ZR18 front and 325/30ZR19 rear Hankook Ventus V12 evo2 tires
- Hydes Leather - Leather Seats
- JVC - Head Unit
- Mast Motorsports - 820hp LS2 with a 2.9L Whipple Supercharger
- Nu-Relics Power Windows - Power Windows
- Rick’s Tanks - Stainless Gas Tank
- Ringbrothers - Hood Hinges
- Ron Davis Racing Products - Radiator and Heat Exchanger
- SATA by Dan-AM Co. - Spray equipment
- Snappin Turtle Tie Downs - Tie Down straps
- TKO Clamping System - 500 5-speed Transmission
- Ultimate Headers - Headers
- Wegner Motorsports - Hidden Coil Covers
- Whipple Superchargers - Supercharger
- Gillin Auto Interiors - Upholstery
- Bent Metal Customs - Builder
After scouring the internet for semi-local hotrod shops, Lorenzo came across BMC and decided to bring his already badass ’70 Nova to us from West Chester, NY. Here is how “Revamp” got its name.
Lorenzo had already equipped with rear suspension from Detroit Speed as well as a fuel injected, 600hp small block, mated to a TKO500 5spd transmission. All the paint and body was done as well as the interior. The car was already a great daily driver and show car.
This Nova came to us to receive a LS swap and some tasteful body modifications, but when we met with Lorenzo, the parts list got bigger and badder. The very first part that was ordered for the car was an 820hp Mast Motorsports LS2 with a 2.9L Whipple supercharger. Lorenzo also wanted to be able to cruise in the car and not have to worry about changing gears, so we turned to Bowler Transmissions for a built 4L80E, capable of handling 1000hp. The motor is breathing through Ultimate Headers and a custom 3” exhaust using Black Widow Exhaust mufflers.
The body modifications came in the form of a custom, shaved firewall, shaved door and trunk locks, custom hood, shaved drip rails, shaved marker lights, and tucked and shaved bumpers. Once the body mods were done, Lorenzo turned to his wife Amy to choose a new color for the car. BMC’s painter Brandon mixed up a custom BASF blue that she loved right away. We made the decision for Lorenzo to bring in an accent color and we chose a custom mixed BASF bronze. The Forgeline ZX3P that Lorenzo had on the car were sent back to have the centers redone in bronze and we swapped out his old disc brakes for Baer Brakes 14” rotors with 6 piston calipers in matte black.
Gillin Interiors worked their magic on this car for Lorenzo as well. They built a custom console, packaging tray and trunk and reshaped and re-wrapped the stock seats with Hydes Leather.
We also installed a Ron Davis Racing radiator and heat exchanger, Electric Life door lock kit and trunk popper, Nu-Relics power windows, a Rick’s Tanks stainless gas tank, Lokar shifter with manual mode, Focal speakers, JVC head unit, Dakota Digital VHX gauges, Wegner Motorsports hidden coil covers, RingBrothers hood hinges, Dapper Lighting headlights with built in turn signals, and Fesler Built door handles.
The Revamp ’70 Nova is set to debut this year at SEMA as a featured vehicle and will be entered in their Battle of the Builders contest.