- 3M - Automotive Shop Supplies
- AFCO Racing Products - Coilovers
- American Autowire - Wiring Harness
- American National Collector Car Insurance - Insurance Provider
- Dakota Digital - Custom Gauges
- Ford Performance Parts - Ford Coyote 5.0L V8 + 6R80 Automatic Transmission
- KICKER - Sound system
- Lokar Performance Products - Pedals, cables, Etc.
- MagnaFlow - Exhaust
- Pirelli Tire | USA - Tires
- Roadster Shop - Chassis
- SATA by Dan-AM Co. - Spray Equipment
- Steele Rubber Products - Seals and Weather-stripping
- Vintage Air - Heat and AC System
- Wilwood Disc Brakes - Six-piston brakes
Project PEGASUS is another build for local customer William (Buddy) Shores. As a follow up to the 1967 Chevelle, Goolsby Customs and Buddy wanted to build a mustang and really wanted to raise the bar ths time ,but wih the recent boom in the 1969 to 1970 mustang body style a decision was made to try and bring some life and “coolness” to an otherwise forgotten and somewhat “less than desireable” 1971 fastback. To accomplish this goal the extremely talented Ben Hermance was brought on board to design the exterior and interior with a modern concept car feel. The build consists of shortening the front end 6″ and shortening the wheelbase 1″ and completely redesigning the rear end with a pass through spoiler and laid down rear glass. The custom body will be mated with the Roadster Shops Fast track mustang chassis riding on 19″ and 20″ Nutek wheels and Pirelli tires. The heart of Pegasus is a 2011 coyote 5.0 mustang motor and 6 speed automatic transmission from Sean Hyland Motorsports. The modern interior is stitched by the talented crew at M&M Hot Rod Interiors.