American National Collector Car InsuranceFollow
1949 E Sunshine Street
Springfield, MO 65899
Purchasing a collector vehicle can be a big investment, not only in dollars but in time. Whether it’s show ready or a diamond in the rough, we share your passion! We have a tradition of providing clients with honest, reliable service and consistent claims. If you give us the opportunity to be your insurer, we'll reward your smart thinking with an outstanding array of products and services - including one of the most generous rewards programs in the industry.
Using firsthand knowledge of the concerns collector car and truck owners face, we've created a policy with the automatic coverage and optional enhancements you need to protect your valuable investment. Our collector car policies are designed to meet the insurance needs of all types of classic vehicles – antiques, modern classics, hot rods, street rods, replicas, kit cars, modifieds, custom builds and exotics.
Your local agent can help you make a well-informed decision about your insurance, based on more than the quickest quote or the cheapest price. They will help you feel confident you are getting the best protection for your collector vehicle and everything else you care about most.
- AGREED VALUE COVERAGE - If your collector vehicle is declared a total loss in a covered accident, we will pay you the vehicle's value with no depreciation (minus your deductible).
- GENEROUS ANNUAL MILEAGE - Our collector car policy allows you to drive up to 10,000 miles annually. An unlimited annual mileage option is available for owners that drive their collector car more than 10,000 miles per year.
- ROADSIDE SERVICE AND FLATBED TOWING OPTION - Whether you have a mechanical breakdown, run out of gas or lock your keys in your vehicle, our optional Emergency Roadside Assistance endorsement with flatbed towing (when available) will help you 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- REPAIR FACILITY CHOICE - You have the freedom to decide which repair facility will fix your vehicle if it's damaged in a covered accident.
- SPARE PARTS COVERAGE - If you own spare parts for your insured collector vehicle, and they are damaged or destroyed by a covered loss, we will give you up to $1,000 to replace them.
- COMMON CAUSE OF LOSS DEDUCTIBLE - If both your vehicle and your home are insured with us, our Common Cause of Loss Deductible only requires you to pay one deductible if multiple items are damaged or destroyed in a single event.
- COLLECTOR'S DISCOUNT - Your discount increases with the number of qualifying collector vehicles on your account, all the way up to 85%. More than one vehicle must have liability coverage. The more cars or trucks you insure with us, the greater the discount you'll receive.
- THREE LINE DISCOUNT - When you insure your vehicle, home and life with us, you'll save additional money on your qualifying auto and home premiums.
- ASSOCIATION DISCOUNT - If you are a member of certain national and local auto clubs you can get a 10% discount on your premiums. Check with a local agent for a list of qualifying clubs and associations.
Please reach out to one of our local agents or call us at 1-800-227-2833 for a free quote.
American National is a group of companies writing a broad array of insurance products and services, comprised of American National Insurance Company, headquartered in Galveston, Texas, and its subsidiaries. Products and services may not be available in all states. Terms, conditions and eligibility requirements will apply. Life insurance and annuity products may be issued by American National Insurance Company; Farm Family Life Insurance Company, Glenmont, New York; or American National Life Insurance Company of New York, Glenmont, New York. Property and casualty products may be issued by American National Property And Casualty Company, Springfield, Missouri; American National General Insurance Company, Springfield, Missouri; Pacific Property And Casualty Company (California); ANPAC Louisiana Insurance Company (Louisiana); American National Lloyds Insurance Company (Texas); American National County Mutual Insurance Company (Texas); Farm Family Casualty Insurance Company, Glenmont, New York; or United Farm Family Insurance Company, Glenmont, New York. Not all companies are licensed in all states. In New York, business is conducted by the above companies with a home office in Glenmont, New York. Each company has financial responsibility only for the products and services it issues.