- ARP – Automotive Racing Products - Bolts / Fasteners
- American Autowire - Wiring
- American National Collector Car Insurance - Auto Insurance
- BASF Automotive Refinish - Paint
- Bob Drake Reproductions, Inc. - Headlights, Tail Lights and many other Traditional Parts
- Borgeson Universal - Steering U-joints and shafts
- COOL IT Thermo-Tec - Cooling Fan
- Classic Instruments - Custom Gauges, Sending Units & Pulse Generator
- Comp Cams - Cam Shaft
- Dynamat | Dynamic Control of North America, Inc. - Sound Deadening
- Edelbrock Performance - Carburetors and Water Pump
- FAST- Fuel Air Spark Technology - Data Logger
- Holley Performance Products - Blower
- Hoosier Racing Tire Corp. - Tires
- Hypertech, Inc. - Plasma Cutter
- Limeworks Speed Shop - Steering Column & Drop
- Lokar Performance Products - Pedals, Throttle Cable & E-brake Assembly
- MSD Performance - Distributor
- Mac’s Custom Tie Downs - Tie Downs
- Pete & Jakes Hot Rod Parts - Hair Pins, Ladder Bars and other Suspension parts
- Red Line Oil - Lubricants
- Richmond Gear - 6 Speed Transmission
- Royal Purple - Transmission and Quick Change Lubricant
- Sanderson Headers - Full Length Header Kit
- Speedway Motors, Inc. - Steering Wheel & other parts
- Steele Rubber Products - Door & Window Seals
- Summit Racing Equipment - Various Parts
- Taylor Cable Products - Spark Plug Wires
- Vintage Air - A/C and Heating
- Wilwood Disc Brakes - Brakes
- Winters Performance Products - Quick Change Rearend
- JD’s Customs NW - Lead Builder: Final Assembly, Wiring, Dyno and Start-up
- Kevin’s Restoration - Bodywork & Paint
- CBN company profile - Promotion
- Campbell Agency – American National Collector Car Insurance - Insurance Agent
The Coupe is now completed, bringing to an end a 3-year owner-designed and supervised, professional build.
The objective was to restore/build this "basket case" project car to a mid-60’s “traditional” Hot Rod (Driver) with current Safety, Performance and creature comfort upgrades.
A 4-point roll bar was fabricated, show chrome-plated and installed just in case.
The chassis is custom with American Stampings rails with a 3” tub to accept the 12.5" x 15" Hoosiers in back. With the lowered front end, the wheelbase was stretched a little over an inch to better center the front tires in the wheel house.
The Stainless Steel plumbing has been installed inside the boxed rails to make it easier to keep things clean. The one-off, full length headers are ceramic coated with side dumps and 2 ½” “Electronic grade” 304 polished stainless steel tubing, running to the rear bumper.
Mufflers are Thrush 304 stainless steel glass packs.