- Body Mounts: Speedway Motors, Inc.
- Brake Calipers: Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Brakes: Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Bushings: Dynacorn
- Cables: Lokar Performance Products
- Coilovers: AFCO Racing Products
- Frame: Roadster Shop
- Fuel Tank: Rick’s Tanks
- Suspension: Detroit Speed, Inc.
- Driveshaft: GearFX Driveline
- Gears: GearFX Driveline
- Shifter: Hurst Shifters
- Tires: Michelin
- Transmission: TREMEC
- Battery: Optima Batteries
- Coils: MSD Performance
- Fuel Management: Aeromotive Inc.
- Heat Barrier: Design Engineering, Inc. | DEI
- Ignition: American Autowire
- Radiator: C&R Racing, Inc.
- Spark Plug Wires: MSD Performance
- Spark Plugs: MSD Performance
- Starter: Powermaster Performance
- Car Care Products: Griots Garage Inc.
- Cooling: Design Engineering, Inc. | DEI
- Hood Hinges: Billet Specialties
- Paint & Primers: BASF Automotive Refinish
- Weather Stripping: Steele Rubber Products
Equipment & Supplies
- Insurance: American National Collector Car Insurance
- Polisher: Griots Garage Inc.
- Shop Supplies: 3M
- Spray Equipment: SATA by Dan-AM Co.
- Tie Downs: Mac’s Tie Downs
Mr. Shores brought us his Chevelle with a few simple goals in mind…to win Top 25 at the Shades of the Past show, be in a few magazines, and take it to SEMA and hope to get an invite to the Optima Ultimate Street Car Invitational…and he would like for it to be charcoal and him be able to drive it hard. For everything else he told us to use our creative minds and surprise him. We are proud to say all those goals were accomplished along with being invited at SEMA to the first ever HOT ROD Power tour challenge in which the guys from the shop and Mr. Shores drove the car from Newton, Iowa to Mobile, Al. and competed in several different events along the way and were even chosen the winners of the event.
This car is a blast to drive thanks in part to the Roadster Shop chassis, Wilwood brakes, and zz502 crate motor with Barry Grant six shooter intake and carbs. The big block 502 sounds unbelievable thanks to Walker Morgan at Morgan Performance Fabrication for doing the custom 3″ stainless exhaust with outstanding quality in both looks and function. The Tremec TKO performs flawlessly hooked to the Strange 9″ rear end and puts the power to the ground thanks to the BOZE forged 18″ and 20″ wheels wrapped in Michelin Rubber.