LS7 assembled by Wegner Automotive (Markesan, Wisconsin). Wiseco 11:1-compression pistons and Callies connecting rods and crankshaft comprise the rotating assembly. COMP pushrods, roller lifters, and custom-ground cam and RHS LS7 heads are the prime time players in the top end. ARP fasteners button up the ensemble. A FAST 102mm LSX R intake ensures proper fuel/air distribution and FAST 52-lb/hr injectors distribute the offerings delivered by the GM ZL1 fuel pump. Spent fuel makes a rapid exit via 1 7⁄8-inch long-tubes and 3-inch chambered Stainless Works X-pipe.
- Bowler Performance - Transmission upgrades
- C&R Racing, Inc. - Oil cooler and two-row aluminum radiator
- Centerforce Clutches - DYAD twin-disc clutch
- Forgeline Motorsports - Forgeline DE3C wheels (18x10 front, 19x12 rear) with black-powdercoated hoops and gray centers on all four corners
- Nitto Tire U.S.A. Inc. - Nitto NT05 rubber (295/35-18 front, 335/30-19 rear)
- RideTech - Triple-adjustable shocks converge with the Heidts Pro-G 2-inch drop spindles and tubular lower A-arms. RideTech springs and triple-adjustable coilover shocks bolt up to the new Heidts Pro-G IRS rear suspension system. Five-point harness mounts to the RideTech Tiger Cage Plus
- TREMEC - T-56 transmission
- Vintage Air - A/C system
- Wilwood Disc Brakes - W6A six-piston binders pinch 14-inch GT slotted rotors up front, while Wilwood DynaPro four-piston stoppers clamp 10.25-inch plates out back
- Yukon Gear & Axle - Heavy-duty, aluminum 9-inch-style centersection stuffed with 3.89:1 gears.
- Ultimate Performance - Track support