- 3M -
- Aeromotive Inc. - Fuel System
- Billet Specialties - Wheels
- COOL IT Thermo-Tec - Sound Deadener/Insulation
- Covercraft - Custom Car Cover
- Currie Enterprises, Inc. - Axle
- Dakota Digital - Instruments
- Energy Suspension - Polyurethane Bushings
- Falken Tire - Tires
- Holley Performance Products - Sniper EFI
- KICKER - Audio
- MagnaFlow - Exhaust
- PPG Industries Inc. - Paint
- Painless Performance Products - Wiring Harness
- RideTech - Air Suspension
- Roadster Shop - Chassis and Suspension
- Wilwood Disc Brakes - Disc Brakes
- ididit, Inc. - Steering Column
River City’s blockbuster build, dubbed "El Chapo,” begins to take shape thanks
to support from a growing list of premier performance manufacturers
DAVENPORT, IOWA: Work is progressing nicely on River City Rods & Fabrication’s 1976
Ford GTB100 project truck that’s headed to the 2018 SEMA Show. But there’s still a lot
to do prior to its planned debut in the Energy Suspension booth at the end of October.
A follow-up to the Davenport, Iowa shop’s blockbuster 1968 C30 camper project that
took last year’s SEMA Show by storm, the GTB100 build recently passed two important
milestones—completion of its chassis, and selection of the nickname El Chapo (English
translation: Shorty ).
The GTB100 will be the definition of one off. With a 435 horsepower Coyote engine to
be nestled within the tubs of the engine compartment, El Chapo will rule the streets with
its unrivaled performance. A completely unique firewall separates power from comfort,
blending the completely one of a kind dash in the sleek cherry red interior.
Representatives at multiples of the sponsoring companies are already confident El
Chapo will make a big impression and provide a real return on investment for their
support of the build.
Come see for yourself at the 2018 SEMA Show. The GTB100’s unveiling is set for
10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 30, in the Energy Suspension Booth #23267 in the Central
Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
About River City Rods and Fabrication: River City Rods and Fabrication was founded in April
2017. The Davenport, Iowa, custom shop specializes in building unique vehicles that create
interest while keeping costs low for customers.