Nockerts Speed Shop is a custom automotive fabrication shop specializing in high quality chassis, suspension, and sheet metal work.
The history of this truck is a long one as it was my grandfathers. I took ownership of the truck on my 16th birthday, lots of memories cruising with my dad to the local car shows. 15 years later I decided to open Nockerts Speed Shop, a small shop specializing in one off custom chassis, fabrication, and automotive restoration. Dixie Jane was built for the launch of the shop with the goal of debuting it at SEMA 2015. The truck features a complete custom chassis built in house by Nockerts Speed Shop, 20" Mob Steel Wheels and a host of custom metal work. and complete paint and bodywork also done in house.
Many sponsors along the way include design work by Jason Jones at On the Ground Designs as well as Tavis Highlander.
- Weather stripping and glass supplied by Precision Replacement Parts as well as the opportunity to represent them as a feature build for SEMA.
- Accuair Suspension handles the Air ride duties, supplied by Viair Compressors.
- The wheels are 20" Detroit steel wheel co. offered by Mobsteel.
- Complete custom interior by Inside Rides, Waterford WI
- Design Engineering Inc - exhaust wrap
- Boom Mat - sound control
- JW Speaker - LED head lights
- Dakota Digital - Gauges
- Martin Senior - Paint materials
- Ball automotive - Paint materials
- Lokar - Interior components
- Mothers polish