- Air Lift Performance - Airlift 3p Air Management and Dominator Bags
- Coker Tire Company - American Classic bias look radial tire 7.60/15
- Custom Autosound - Provided their new USA-740 Vintage Head-unit with all the modern touches
- FLO Airride Mfg. - New Tank, Hybrid Billet Compressors, Mounting Setup
- KICKER - 14 KS series component speakers in the cab of the car. 2 L7R subs with 4 KX series amps
- Mothers Polishes - Polishing Kit and Detailer for SEMA
- Relicate Custom Leather - Stark White Leather for the complete interior
- Speedway Motors, Inc. - Supplied me rebuild kit, new water pumps, head studs, aluminum racing flywheel, fenton manifolds, complete t-5 adapter setup all of this is for a merc Flathead
- Steele Rubber Products - Rubber gasket from windows, doors, hardtop, trunk, tail lights
- Vibro Solutions - 2mm, 5mm mat. 6mm foam insulator. 35mm sound absorber. All this product is from the firewall to taillights
- Vintage Air - Custom built kit starting from their Gen4
- Wilwood Disc Brakes - Classic series dynalite disc kit; reverse swinging aluminum pedals. Using 3 Wilwood compact master dulinders and Wilwood stainless brake lines.
- XSPower Batteries - 2 A3400 vintage batteries. 1 HF1415 intellichagers All wiring is XS power also
- Kustom Image - Builder, Upholstery
- American Custom Powder Coating - all blasting and powder. finish powder was a Vulcan black
- Moffitt Bros. - Rendering
- Owens Salvage Co. - This is where I purchased the car
- Phaethon Speed Shop - Provided me with a Rebel Wires wiring kit
- S&H Chrome - Plating
- Volunteer Auto Body Shop - All paint and body
Everything on this build minus paint/body was done by my brother Rocky Lawson and myself at my shop Kustom Image, in Salem Illinois; from setting up the chassis so it would lay out with the air ride, wiring, drive train, building the stereo, interior to final assembly.
This car was purchased from Bob Owens of Owens Salvage Co., in Wellington, TX.