This 1965 Riviera has an Art Morrison front clip, rear control arms and rearend by Currie Enterprises, 19x7 front and 22x10 wheels, Tremec 5spd, and of course a big block.
The 65 Riviera is back from Barrilaro Speed having the exhaust done. Now just a little detail work to the body and its ready for the PPG Black paint!
- American Powertrain - Custom Transmission / TREMEC direct dealer
- Art Morrison Enterprises - Front Clip and Rear Control
- Billet Specialties - Wheels
- Classic Instruments - Gauges
- Dynamat Inc. - Sound control material
- PPG Industries Inc. - Paint
- TREMEC - 5 Speed
- Vintage Air - Heat/AC