3075 POPLAR GROVE RD
COOKEVILLE, TN 38506
Email: [email protected]
Founded in 2003, American Powertrain exists to help muscle car owners equip their cars with modern drivetrain technology, offering overdrive transmission systems, hydraulic clutch kits and a wide range of drivetrain related parts from diff to block. Since American Powertrain opened for business we have quickly become the world’s largest TREMEC dealer. Our installation parts and systems are proudly made right here in America for unmatched quality. Our staff of highly experienced enthusiasts has years of experience helping car owners and builders to make the right drivetrain choices.
Every project is different. From model and engine choice to driving style and rear end ratio every customer wants to make the best choices to make the car they are dreaming of a reality. Every American Powertrain ProFit transmission system is sold with your project goals in mind. From Corvette to ‘Cuda, Mustang to Monte Carlo and every muscle car, street rod, custom or classic truck in-between American Powertrain systems are engineered to help you get your shift together the right way for miles of smiles on the street, strip, road course or wherever your dreams take you. We know how important this is to you. That’s why we ask the right questions and then build you the best fitting, easiest to install and most comprehensively supported aftermarket powertrain solutions anywhere.
- 5-speed and 6-speed TREMEC manual transmissions
- The biggest selection of 65-09 Mustang transmissions in the world
- 4-speed and 6-speed SuperShift automatic transmission kits
- ProFit transmission installation kits
- ProGrip billet steel, lightened billet steel and billet aluminum flywheels for stock and customer applications
- ProGrip single and twin disc clutch products for *300-1000ft-lb street, strip and circle track applications
- Turn-key HYDRAMAX hydraulic clutch kits and components for all 4-speed, 5-speed and 6-speed applications
- Bell Housings and QuickTime Scattershields for street and strip
- DOM Steel, DOM Chromoly, DOM Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Custom Drive shafts
- Torque converters and SFI flexplates
- Pedals, mechanical linkages, shifters, shift handles and knobs and every other transmission accessory you can think of