We started with Ben Hermance to put all the ideas on paper, and once everybody was happy with the direction we began gathering parts. The highlights include a Mast Motorsports 545 hp LS3, Roadster Shop chassis, Nutek wheels, and M and M hot rod interior with Classic Instruments custom guages , brushed nickle plating by Advanced Plating.
A lot of sublte modifications were done to this car to maintain the classic 1969 lines while giving the car a modern elegance that is generally uncommon in most custom muscle cars. The quality of this build could not have been accomplished with out the help from great sponsors, partners, and talented group of employees.
- American National Collector Car Insurance - Insurance
- American Powertrain - Custom Transmission build
- Baer Brakes - Brakes
- C&R Racing, Inc. - Radiator
- Classic Instruments - Gauges
- Lokar Performance Products - Pedals, Shifter, Cables, Dip Stick
- Mast Motorsports - Engine
- Painless Performance Products - Wiring
- RideTech - Shocks
- Roadster Shop - Chassis
- TREMEC - Manual Transmission
- Vintage Air - Heat/AC