Jake Rozelle is an up and coming autocross racer who has quickly made a name for himself among the veteran drivers of the Ultimate Streetcar Association racing series. After his inaugural debut at the 2014 OUSCI event in Las Vegas, “The Kid” came out swinging in 2015 and notched a couple of victories and number of podium finishes.
Jake came to JCG Restoration looking to overhaul his ’69 Camaro and turned it into an ultimate streetcar. Although the build is complete, you’ll often find the car back in the JCG shop receiving new enhancements or being prepped for another racing event. It features an Another incredible build by Cris Gonzales at JCG Restoration & Customs, Jake’s beautiful ’69 Camaro is powered by a built LS7 and features Forgeline GA3R wheels finished with Brushed centers, Polished outers, and the bolt-on
Jake’s ’69 Camaro SS is powered by a 505HP LS7 engine mated to a Tremec T-56 Magnum transmission. The suspension features Detroit Speed‘s DSE hydroformed front subframe, DSE front speed kit, DSE QUADRALink rear suspension and JRi coilovers. The wheel corners include KORE3 Z06 brakes and 18-inch Falken Azenis tires wrapped around Forgeline GA3R wheels finished with brushed centers, polished outers, and the bolt-on Competition center cap.
- American Autowire - Wiring
- Detroit Speed, Inc. - DSE Hydroformed front sub frame; DSE front Speed Kit; DSE QUADRALink rear Suspension
- Falken Tire - Azenis Tires
- Forgeline Motorsports - GA3R Wheels
- JCG Restoration & Customs - Builder, Sheet Metal fab, Panint & Body
- JRI Shocks - Coilovers
- TREMEC - T-56 Magnum Transmission
- Wilwood Disc Brakes - Brakes
- Ultimate Performance - Race prep, Shock tuning