1932 Ford Tudor Sedan – “5th Avenue Special”Follow
Vehicle Quick Facts
Profile ID: 43377
Model: Tudor Sedan
Markets: Classic & Antique, Rod & Custom
Vehicle Type: American
Contact: Goolsby Customs
Powell's 1932 Ford Tudor Sedan "5th Avenue Special" was transformed into a classic styled hot rod. Debuting at the 2019 SEMA Show, "5th Avenue Special" took home the 2019 Glasurit Best Paint Award, Goodguys 2019 Gold Award, and the Mother Shine Award - 2019 Choice Award.
- Center Section: GearFX Driveline
- Transmission: Bowler Performance - 4L60 Transmission
- Wheels: Wheel Vintiques
- Battery: XSPower Batteries
- Exhaust Headers: Speedway Motors, Inc.
- Exhaust Mufflers: MagnaFlow
- Fuel Injection: FAST- Fuel Air Spark Technology
- Fuel Management: FAST- Fuel Air Spark Technology
- Heat Barrier: Design Engineering, Inc. | DEI
- Radiator: Walker Radiator Works, Inc.
- Car Care Products: Griots Garage Inc.
- Paint & Primers: BASF Automotive Refinish - Glasurit Automotive Refinish
- Weather Stripping: Steele Rubber Products
- Gauges: Classic Instruments
- Heat & AC: Vintage Air
- Sound Dampening: Boom Mat
- Steering Column: IDIDIT, LLC.
- Upholstery: Moore & Giles
- Wiring: American Autowire - Hwy 15 Harness
Equipment & Supplies
- Shop Supplies: 3M
- Spray Equipment: SATA by Dan-AM Co.
- Photography: NotStock Photography - Photo credit (Goodguys)
- Project Manager: Goolsby Customs
- Paint & Bodywork: Goolsby Customs
- Plating – Polishing: Advanced Plating
- Sheet Metal Fab: Goolsby Customs
- Upholstery: Speed & Design