- Bowler Performance Transmissions - Custom Transmission, custom shift fork pads, shift lever and knob
- Clayton Machine Works - Window cranks
- Detroit Speed, Inc. - X595 cross member, control arms & spindles / Quadra Link in the rear
- Forgeline Motorsports - Wheels
- JRI Shocks - Remote canister coil-overs
- TREMEC - T-56 magnum transmission
- Vintage Air - AC/heat
Bob's '69 Chevy C10 pickup is known as "Orange Rush". It's powered by a 648HP 427ci LS7 built by Kurt Urban Performance with a Bowler-prepped Tremec T56 Magnum transmission. It rides on a complete Detroit Speed suspension (including their X595 cross member, control arms & spindles) in the front and Detroit Speed Quadra Link in the rear. His JRi coilovers feature their hydraulic lift function (which allows the static ride height to be adjusted at the touch of a button for easier trailer loading or jack/lift access). His Baer brakes consist of Baer's 6-piston 6R calipers and 14-inch rotors. And his Falken Azenis tires (315/30R18) are wrapped around 18x11 and 18x12.5 Forgeline CF3C wheels finished with Satin Black centers and Transparent Smoke outers.