1965 got convertible, original owner drove to college and hung on to it for another 40+ years to get it built.
Art Morrison chassis
Strange Independent Rear w/411gears and Posi
Dart 565 CI alum big block(all of it polished) that puts out 800 hp
TCI 4L80e 6 speed auto transmission
Detroit Speed tubular front suspension, rack and pinion, corvette C6 hubs(polished)
House of Kolor Paint one-off candy red.
Wilwood 6 piston brakes
BillDunn upholstery and convertible top. Leather and suede interior, custom handmade engine turned stainless steel dash bezels.
Ididit tilt steering column.
- Brake Calipers: Wilwood Disc Brakes - 6 piston
- Brake Rotors: Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Cables: Lokar Performance Products - E-brake
- Frame: Art Morrison Enterprises
- Master Cylinder: Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Rack & Pinion: Detroit Speed, Inc.
- Suspension: Art Morrison Enterprises
- Axle Shafts: Strange Engineering
- Differential: Strange Engineering
- Shifter: Lokar Performance Products
- Transmission: TCI Automotive - 4L80e 6 speed auto
- Wheels: Budnik Wheels
- Alternator: Powermaster Performance
- Battery: Odyssey Battery
- Cables: Lokar Performance Products - Throttle
- Exhaust system: Flowmaster
- Filters: K&N Engineering, Inc.
- Fuel Injection: HILBORN Fuel Injection
- Fuel Management: Holley Performance Products
- Heat Barrier: Boom Mat
- Ignition: MSD Performance
- Oil Pan: Holley Performance Products
- Radiator: Be Cool Radiators
- Starter: Powermaster Performance
- Body Panels: Original Parts Group
- Car Care Products: Mothers Polish
- Fasteners: ARP – Automotive Racing Products
- Gaskets: Steele Rubber Products
- Paint & Primers: House Of Kolor
- Trim: Original Parts Group
- Weather Stripping: Steele Rubber Products
- Gauges: Dakota Digital
- Pedals: Lokar Performance Products
- Rust Prevention: POR-15 – High-Performance Restoration Coatings
- Seam Sealer: POR-15 – High-Performance Restoration Coatings
- Sound Dampening: Boom Mat
- Steering Column: IDIDIT, LLC.
- Steering Wheel: Budnik Wheels