- GTO SEMA build | DWS - Radiator
- Art Morrison Enterprises - Chassis
- Budnik Wheels - 20”wheels, Steering wheel
- Dakota Digital - Custom gauges
- Detroit Speed, Inc. - Tubular front suspension, rack and pinion
- Falken Tire - Tires
- HILBORN Fuel Injection - Fuel Injection
- House Of Kolor - Candy red
- IDIDIT, LLC. - Steering column
- Lokar Performance Products - Shifter, pedals, cables
- Original Parts Group - Sheet metal, trim parts
- Strange Engineering - Independent Rear w/411gears and Posi
- TCI Automotive - 4L80e 6 speed auto transmission
- Wilwood Disc Brakes - 6 piston brakes, Master Cylinder
1965 got convertible, original owner drove to college and hung on to it for another 40+ years to get it built.
Art Morrison chassis
Strange Independent Rear w/411gears and Posi
Dart 565 CI alum big block(all of it polished) that puts out 800 hp
TCI 4L80e 6 speed auto transmission
Detroit Speed tubular front suspension, rack and pinion, corvette C6 hubs(polished)
House of Kolor Paint one-off candy red.
Wilwood 6 piston brakes
BillDunn upholstery and convertible top. Leather and suede interior, custom handmade engine turned stainless steel dash bezels.
Ididit tilt steering column.