- 3M - Buffing compounds
- Art Morrison Enterprises - Sport Chassis
- Axalta Coating Systems - Paint products
- Billet Specialties - Wheels: 18"& 20" Bonneville series
- Classic Instruments - Custom gauges
- EATON - Supercharger components
- Falken Tire - Tires
- Flaming River Industries - Steering Column
- Flowmaster - Mufflers
- Hydes Leather - Leather
- JEGS - Fittings, misclaneous products
- KICKER - Stereo system
- Magnuson Superchargers - Supercharger kit
- Miller - Welding equipment
- Mopar Performance - Engine
- NAPA Auto Parts - Misc. parts
- Optima Batteries - Battery
- QA1 - Shocks
- RideTech - Airbags, controller
- Ron Francis Wiring - Wiring
- Russell Performance - AN Fittings
- SATA Spray Equipment | Dan-AM Company - Spray guns
- Speedway Motors, Inc. - Misc. components
- Steele Rubber Products - Door gaskets, window molding
- Strange Engineering - Center section, Axles
- Summit Racing Equipment - Misc. components
- TREMEC - 6 Speed Transmission
- Ultimate Headers - Headder components
- Vintage Air - HVAC
- Wilwood Disc Brakes - Brakes, Master Cyl.
A modern take on a not so popular year car. This 1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula -S car now sports a Gen 3 6.1L Hemi engine hence "HEMI-S"
With a Art Morrison Sport Chassis, 6 Speed Tremec Trans. 18"&20" Billet Specialties wheels, this little pony car is quite the ride.
Other touches include a restyled body with subtle front and rear end modification, smoothed to perfection with flawless Axalta Finishes 2012 Dodge Tungsten and pure silver 2 tone. Don't for get to check out the Hemi billboard. Inside, the molded look red leather interior by the Recovery Room, provides a modern / classic look with endless details. The Aquarium back glass...well that is just one many of the features . Please contact us for more information on this build and how we can make your dream car a reality.