Network Updates and Industry News
We are looking for a master assembly/restoration technician to join our crew. The ideal candidate needs to be able to think outside the box when issues arise, be forward thinking, and have excellent troubleshooting skills. The candidate would be performing final assembly on high end classic car restorations.
Applicants should have strong:
- Ability to rebuild door assemblies, install door glass & align, and wing windows.
- Ability to install weather stripping & exterior trim.
- Ability to hang & align sheet metal.
- Being detailed oriented is a must.
To learn more about MetalWorks Classic Auto Restoration, please check out our website, and click on the video link.
MetalWorks is looking to add an "experienced" automotive fabricator with a background in building cars to our team of seasoned craftsmen.
Applicants should have strong:
- knowledge in "automotive" sheet metal fab & shaping
- welding skill set in both MIG & TIG
- experience with rust repair & panel replacement
- 5 years minimum experience in automotive building
We are passionate about motorsports and we are looking for someone who is just as passionate about what they do! We all have OUR thing, and we are looking for someone that does THEIR thing exceptionally well. So if you believe in what you do, write us a letter telling us why you would love to work here with us, and what you would bring to the table.
Send all Resumes to email@example.com
Goolsby Customs is looking to add some talented individuals to our team. To apply online CLICK HERE or Send resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org
#goolsbycustoms #hiring #fabshop #paintshop #bodyshop #weld #tigweld #fabrication #performance #metalshaping #fab #hotrods #musclecars #protouring #classics
The ideal person will be highly motivated, able to work with others as well as being detailed oriented. Good attendance and punctuality a must. The job will require this person to be able to perform full set up's through first article as well as operate.
- Must have own hand and basic measuring tools
- Must have a min of 5yrs set up and troubleshooting experience
- Must be able read and edit programs and prints
- Must be able to set-up first run jobs including machining fixtures
- Must have an understanding of cutting tools, speeds feeds
- Must be able to set up vertical and horizontals
- Lathe experience a plus
Baer Brakes Phoenix, AZ
- Lead day to day management of 3-5 technical department employees
- Technical and warranty support of DW products
- Existing product maintenance and improvement
- New product development
- Technical education and training (internal and external)
- Networking and relationship development among industry peers and opinion leaders
- Technical marketing
Apply by sending your cover letter and resume to HR@deatschwerks.com
CBN company profile Vancouver, WA
Need a well rounded experienced sheet metal fabricator. Being well rounded means that if you can do other things like wiring or mechanical work that is added value to us. We typically like to do a week of trial work to see if the fit is good for you and us. Please email resemes or questions to email@example.com
Greening Auto Company Cullman, AL