Collision Repair Education Foundation (CREF) has partnered up with BASF and KTL Restorations along with support from Hemmings and Carbuff Network on Operative Talent. The project is focused on attracting future talent to the industry by educating the population as a whole on the ample opportunities, success stories and segments within the collision repair industry. To help achieve this goal, the team will be hosting a fundraising initiative by hosting a sweepstakes to raffle off the 1969 Camaro, “Talent” to build a Careers in Collision website along with Public Service Announcements promoting the industry.
Join the Movement by signing up for all updates, promotions and exclusive information here https://forms.office.com/r/xFLhH7t73J.
- Brake Calipers: Baer Brakes
- Brake Rotors: Baer Brakes
- Frame: Roadster Shop - SPEC chassis
- Master Cylinder: Baer Brakes
- Battery: XSPower Batteries
- Crate Engine: Edelbrock
- Heat Barrier: Design Engineering, Inc. | DEI
- Radiator: Dewitts Radiator
- Car Care Products: Griots Garage Inc.
- Door Handles: Ringbrothers
- Hood Hinges: Ringbrothers
- Mirrors: Ringbrothers
- Paint & Primers: BASF Automotive Refinish - Glasurit
- Weather Stripping: Steele Rubber Products
- Gauges: Dakota Digital
- Heat & AC: Vintage Air
- Sound Dampening: Boom Mat
- Steering Column: IDIDIT, LLC.
- Upholstery: Moore & Giles
- Wiring: Painless Performance Products
- Wiring Harness: Painless Performance Products
Equipment & Supplies
- Polisher: Griots Garage Inc.
- Shop Supplies: INDASA Abrasives
- Shop wheels: GUNIWHEEL
- Spray Equipment: SATA by Dan-AM Co.
- Welders: Spanesi Americas